Sunday, June 17

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter



If you're a Harry Potter nerd like I am, I'm sure you've heard about the plans to open a Harry Potter theme park. Sounds like so much fun! Maybe by "late 2009," which is when it's supposed to open, I will have been able to save up enough to afford the trip. Just think--Colt will be 6, Cody will be 10, and Chet will be 12. Whoah. Is that really just 2 years away?



Looks cool, dunnit? How are they gonna have snow all over "Hogsmeade" in Orlando? How weird will that be, walking around in 100-degree weather among all the "snowy" streets?



By the way, book 7 is coming out in just about a month. If you start now, you'll have time to reread some of the previous books to get back in the groove. I cannot wait.

Here's a "who said it?" Harry Potter quotes game. Some are easy, some are challenging. How much do you remember?

1 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the theme park, too. It'll be awesome.

MRS