Wednesday, October 4

Paging Mr. Herman


Were you a fan of "Pee Wee's Playhouse" when you were a kid? I was. My little sister and my cousin and I would watch it every Saturday. It was so stupid, it was brilliant. It still is. If you happen to find it airing on Cartoon Network (Adult Swim), check it out. You'll remember things you never knew you knew in the first place, plus pick up on stuff that flew right over your head when you were young and innocent.
I saw Paul Reubens on Conan recently. He is a very funny man and seemed so down-to-earth.
Who can tell me his favorite Michael Jackson song?

3 had something to say:

Penny said...

Yes, but I thought the "jailhouse door sound " question in the last post was easy, too.

Anonymous said...

Wham! Isn't that the same sound as what you hear when Penny is driving the red truck? I bet the insurance company loves her. Haha.

Penny said...

grrr