Wednesday, September 27

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.


Over here you can find lots more stupid newspaper clippings. Some are funny. Look at them.
My favorite is the last one on page 11. In the unlikely event that I ever open a beauty salon, this will be my slogan.

On a not-really-related note, just look at the word "stupid." It is a really funny word, if you think about it. So is "slogan." But then again, most words are. Let me give you a few random examples.

Zebra
Canteloupe
Soapy
Tinkle
Answer
Iron
Nitwit
Midget
Dude
Ketchup
Squeak
Oprah

Do you have any to add? Discuss...
Bonus points to any geek who can name the "few words" that Dumbledore was always partial to.

1 had something to say:

Penny said...

Ok, since nobody will comment, I'll tell you! Dumbledore's idea of "a few words" were blubber, nitwit, oddment, and tweak.