Monday, August 21

Mama and Daddy



I'm planning on going down to the ol' hometown tomorrow to spend the day with the parents. I haven't been down there in weeks, but it seems everytime I try to go something comes up. Hopefully I'll be able to make it tomorrow.

Isn't this a good picture of them? I ran across it while going through the pictures on my computer. Our digital camera has seemingly conked out on us, but I haven't been able to go out and buy another one yet. I've been spending all my "fig money" on other things, things we really needed, but looking through the pictures makes me realize how much I miss having a functioning camera. So, as soon as I can round up a couple hundred bucks (and I don't mean male deer, smarty pants) I'll be out buying a new camera. Or, if anybody out there is looking for that perfect birthday present for Colt...

0 had something to say: