Wednesday, May 10

Flat-D


Now we've seen everything.

A company called Flat-D Innovations, Inc. has invented dog thongs complete with charcoal filter to reduce the smell of dog farts.

But Rover isn't the only one who can benefit from the breakthroughs in the field of breaking wind. You, too, can own a fart filter. Available for men and women, in regular and thong-designed. Here are some actual customer testimonials...



“I had become a hermit after a very embarrassing experience I had happen to me. I avoided meetings and made my office off limits to everyone except my personal secretary. After using your product for a few weeks I realized that I would be able to let down the barriers and enjoy life again. I cannot ever thank you enough for how you’ve helped me.”

"What a wonderful product. I can fart and not really have to worry. Great."

"My husband is constantly stinking up the house. I always had to burn candles or spray air freshener to mask the smell. Thanks to your product, his gas smell is taken care of at the source. He was skeptical at first but when I threatened to divorce him if he did not try it, he did and has been happy with the results. Thanks Flat-D."

"It also does a nice job muffling the noise."

"I work very close to people as a computer trainer. Unfortunately I am lactose intolerant but I love my cheese. One day I had a grilled cheese sandwich at lunch, and I paid for it that afternoon. I quickly installed my Flat-D and it greatly reduced the smell and sound of my farts. In the past I was quite embarrassed by the smell and sound and I think the people who came to my classroom gave me poor ratings due to my internal problems. This has been a god-send product."

...And my favorite...

"I dont stink no more thanks to my flatty ds"

Also available: chair pads that will "effectively neutralize groin odor."

Click here to learn more than you ever wanted to know about pooting, from self-proclaimed "Flatulence Guru" Frank Morosky.

0 had something to say: