Thursday, March 30

Husband on Strike


Man Wants Kids To Sleep In Their Own Bed

A frustrated husband is trying to prove his point to his wife by going on strike.
James Wilson of Redford, Mich., has been spending his days on the roof of his home because he says he wants his wife, Valentina, to keep their 3-month-old daughter and 2-year-old son out of the bedroom at night.
Wilson said the children in the bedroom are causing an intimacy issue, but Valentina said the kids will remain in the room.
Both Wilsons said they have a very happy marriage, but this is a problem.
"I want my bedroom back and the diapers and toys removed immediately," said James Wilson.

Here's my opinion (I know you couldn't wait to find out how I felt about this): If He'd just spent the last three years being pregnant, in post-partum depression, and/or nursing a baby, "intimacy" would be the last thing on his mind. I think he's up there so he doesn't have to hear the 3-month-old cry during the middle of the night or (heaven forbid) change a diaper or feed her. Jerk.

0 had something to say: