Saturday, December 17

Survivor Fantasy League



Here are the final standings in the Survivor: Guatemala Fantasy League competition. Somehow I was able to come from being in last place toward the beginning of the competition to winning. Woo hoo!

PRIVATE TRIBE LEADERBOARD
Tribe Name: funkymonkey

1 guate-mama 3898
2 Chetamala 3824
3 Kirkakoatl 3738
4 mitspah 1486
5 bradsarcade 1397
6 sullivansd 1139
7 mwephoto 731
8 Bradsarcade 661

This was not (in my opinion) the best season of Survivor, but I still love the show. Looks like the next one should be interesting, with the whole "Exile Island" theme. I hope they get some interesting characters, instead of a bunch of young nitwits. I still think they should do Survivor: Antarctica, but that will never happen because of two simple words: No Bikinis.

0 had something to say: